Combat Effectively started on about turn 12 with the first Y-Wing launching at close range.
Phase One Combat started and the Lacerator was attacked from the port side.
Lucinda has launched all four Y-Wings at close range and the first 3 Y-Wings have launched their first (of four) salvos of Proton Torpedoes). Fourth Y-Wing has a target lock and is Transitioning from Port to Starboard aft of the Lacerator.
The Lacerator has launched Interceptors. Two Interceptors are okay and ready to maneuver to attack the Y-Wings. A third Interceptor is vexed and will fly “straight” and evasively to avoid further attack. (Fourth Interceptor was destroyed).
The Lacerator will not be able to launch fighters on the next Turn (Turn “15”).
Lacerator Gunnery stations aren’t fully manned yet but the port side Med Turbolasers fired once already on Turn 14.
All CIWS gunnery stations will be manned and available on Turn 16.
Starboard main and Port and Starboard secondary Gunnery becomes active on Turn 17.
All Forward Gunnery stations will be available on Turn 18.
A flight of four other Interceptors are returning to the Lacerator approaching the Lucinda from aft at full speed. They will be targeting Y-Wings.
The Diving Shrike and Razza will exit hyperspace next turn outside of Range.) The Diving Shrike will be able to arrive to Long Range in 6 turns (Turn 21). The Razza & X-Wings can arrive in 4 turns (Turn 19).
- Captain: Commander Azhra Tesit (Human M)
- XO: Lt Cmdr Brint Togo (Mon Cal M)
- Fighter Ops Coordinator: Ked Dandellut (Human M)
- Talon 1 (Team Leader): Zigglan Nroos (Sullustian M)
- Talon 2: Vindrel Sholdullib (Human F)
- Talon 3: Goloro Maly (Togruta M)
- Talon 4: Kenzum Ford (Human M)
- Logistics/Quartermaster: Lt Nisa Zebrolu (Human F)
- Engineering: Lt Cmdr Seme Verwejoth (Human F)
- Repairs Coord: Peldull Stunmirror (Human M) (Assistant Engineer Director).
Strike Force “Deadly Vipers.” (25 Personnel).
- Commander: Lt Jescar Sesta (Human M) Alderanian.
- Squad 1 Leader: Sgt Keerth Kom (Human M) Chandrilan.
- Squad 2 Leader: Sgt Eelap Ojaba (Human M) Chalactan.
- Squad 3 Leader: Sgt Droma Crac (Human M) Mandalorian!
:: SOG Team DC-02. (Human Infiltration and Recon Team. All are male).
- – Chand Arley (aka: Fish Fry); Commander
- – Ryek Serzen (aka: Spanner); Pilot/Engineer
- – Leff Starbright (aka: Squeeks); Comms specialist
- – Zil Nendrik (aka: Holo); Slicer
The Y-Wing Pilots TDY.
ISD Lacerator (Vindicator)
- Cpt Tanhut Farclay (Human M) commanding.
- Lt Tannon Virra (Human F) Communications Tech.
The Wedge . . .
- Director Zelnik (Human M) He’s in charge of the system’s operations.
- Ship Captain: Lt Yadwe Zirvidan (Human F)
- Engineer: Ens Nec Barga (Human M)
- Security Chief: ISB Sgt Zod Indah (Human M)
- (Total Crew is 22)
Slippery Dewback (Action IV) 20 Crew.
- Captain: Chosh Ragrosso (Human M)
- XO: Jash Odener (Human M)
- Comms Tech: Vor Fregalle (Human M)
- Jeeters Kimbly (Human M) – Guest Rooms cook. A bit overweight and scruffy black receding hair. He’s pushing early 40’s and wears a professional chef’s getup. He cooks two meals, breakfast (omelets) and dinner (Banthan steaks usually). The Guest rooms are also call the “Luxury Suites.”
- Nova Zinn (Human F) – Logistics Supervisor for the Crawler. 30 something winter. Short and stocky. She owns a Twi’lek male slave (Purple skin) who stays busy named Rullafaw.
- Il’Trapcoos “Trap” Oldban – Flight Director. 18 YOA hyper thin kid with Red Hair.
- Personnel Director Ijeki Lindra. (Preppy Blond Cheerleader).
- Project Director Jace Zil. Supervises everything on The Crawler.
- Delta Maint Team Dyllan Fobrek. (Worked with Boomer on the first visit).
Drill Pick (GR-75)
- Supervisor: Ulag Saldor (Human M)
Hanging Uocem (GR-75)
- Supervisor: Dub Ido (Human M)
Trandoshan Hard (GR-75)
- Supervisor: Kmarthom Necra (Trandoshan F)
Organizational and Planning Notes
The strike on N’kllon has been authorized by the Alliance under the code name “Depending Basin.”
Diving Shrike A CR-90 converted as a carrier is capable of transporting 4 fighters. Normally has a CL2 Hyperdrive. (Upgraded to a CL1).
:: The Lucinda is an available asset. DC-01 will be using the Lucinda. (Lucinda can comfortably launch 4 fighters from Deck 3. (Deck 2 is unavailable). Lucinda will be tasked with delivering 4 Y-Wings.
:: The Flair Rider is an available asset.
:: The Razza (& Butterfinger) is an available asset. (DC-02)?
:: The Diving Shrike a CR-90 will be assigned to ‘Depending Basin’ to transport support personnel and 4 X-Wings.
4 X-Wings are the ones assigned to the Diving Shrike from their Squadron.
Bronze Squadron has lent 4 Y-Wings from their Squadron:
- Colty Lowcory (Slingshot) Bronze 3 (Commander) :: Isaazay Winntoll (Razor) Bronze 3 back
- Shaleo Plecrab (Side-step) Bronze 6 :: Alfzion Hedglai (Dead-eye) Bronze 6 back
- Tavnich Swosel (Groo) Bronze 7 :: Craid Whirol (Vortex) Bronze 7 back
- Bretphi Crosym (Hyper) Bronze 11 :: Barkase Chadhar (Screech) Bronze 11 back
DC-01 is tasked with delivering a strike team to capture the Guardian and then to perfrom a subsequent capture of the Crawler on the surface of N’kllon so that the Wookies can be rescued from the KDY staff. Earlier intel from DC-01 indicates that the Crawler is unarmed and the staff employ stun blasters to supress the Wookies. There are approximately 48 Wookies on the Crawler.
DC-02 can be assigned with a task.
Teams, DC-01 and DC-02.
Diving Shrike (CR-90 Strike and Fade carrier) with Talon Team (4 X-Wings). Crew as is.
Lucinda (C-ROC Ghozanti Transport) carrying 4 Y-Wings detached from Bronze Squadron. Crewed by DC-01
Razza (VCX-100) Crewed by DC-02.
:: SOC Team DC-02. (Human Infiltration and Recon Team. All are male).
- – Chand Arley (aka: ); Commander
- – Ryek Serzen (aka: ); Pilot/Engineer
- – Leff Starbright (aka: ); Comms specialist
- – Zil Nendrik (aka: ); Slicer
Sautal Hedgtar Guardian Engineer.
Daqagu Hodgluk Guardian Captain.